Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dr. Wegener




I had been wondering how it was that I landed at 
the Mayo Clinic with such speed. I knew there had
to be some kind of connection, but I didn't know the
specifics until my last visit to my ENT doctor.

I selected this doctor completely at random. I live
within a mile of a medical center, but when I was told
that I could be seen in 3 weeks time, that just wasn't good
enough. I picked an ENT specialty clinic on the edge of
downtown Minneapolis, an area I know very well.

My doctor looks like he is about 12. The gentleman the 
second from the left is his father, also an ENT. They both
trained at Mayo. The gentleman the second from the right
is Dr. Wegener. The group is standing on the site where the
Gonda Building stands today and where my doctor's office is.

No comments:

Post a Comment